Assistant Professor of Earth Sciences
Hinman Box: HB 6105
- B.S. Tufts University; M.S. University of Maine; Ph.D. University of Bern
Areas of Expertise
- Kelly, M A, T V Lowell, B L Hall, J M Schaefer, R C Finkel, B M Goehring, R B Alley, and G H Denton, “A 10Be Chronology of Lateglacial and Holocene Mountain Glaciation in the Scoresby Sund Region, East Greenland: Implications for Seasonality During Lateglacial Time,” Quaternary Science Reviews , 27: 25-26 (2008) 2273-2282.
- Lowell, T V, and M A Kelly, “CLIMATE: Was the Younger Dryas Global?,” Science 321:5887 (2008) 348-349.
- Kelly, M A, S Ivy-Ochs, P W Kubik, F von Blanckenburg, and C Schlüchter, “Chronology of Deglaciation based on 10Be Dates of Glacial Erosional Features in the Grimsel Pass Region, Central Swiss Alps,” Boreas , 35:4 (2006) 634-643.
- Preusser, F, C Schlüchter, R Drescher-Schneider, S Ivy-Ochs, and M A Kelly, "Comment on ‘First Evidence of “in-situ” Eemian Sediments on the High Plateau of Evian (Northern Alps, France): Implications for the Chronology of the Last Glaciation’," Quaternary Science Reviews , 25 (2006) 645-647.
- Kelly, M A, P W Kubik, F von Blanckenburg, and C Schlüchter, “Surface Exposure Dating of the Great Aletsch Glacier Egesen Moraine System, Western Swiss Alps, using the Cosmogenic Nuclide 10Be,” Journal of Quaternary Science , 19:5 (2004) 431-441.