Associate Professor of Computer Science
Hinman Box: HB 6211
- A.B. Harvard University; M.S. Cornell University; Ph.D. Cornell University
Areas of Expertise
- Algorithms; combinatorial optimization; linear programming; game theory
- Cole, R and L Fleischer, “Fast-Converging Tatonnement Algorithms for One-Time and Ongoing Market Problems,” Symposium on Theory of Computing , (2008) 315-324.
- Fleischer, L and M Skutella, “Quickest Flows Over Time,” SIAM Journal on Computing , 36:6 (2007) 1600-1630.
- Coopersmith, D, L Fleischer, and A Rudra, “Ordering by Weighted Number of Wins Gives a Good Ranking for Weighted Tournaments,” 17th Annual Symposium on Discrete Algorithms , (2006).
- Iwata, S, L Fleischer, and S Fujishige, “A Combinatorial, Strongly Polynomial-Time Algorithm for Minimizing Submodular Functions,” Journal of the ACM , 48:4 (2001) 761-777.
- Fleischer, L, “Approximating Fractional Multicommodity Flows Independent of the Number of Commodities,” SIAM Journal on Discrete Math , 13:4 (2000) 505-520.
- Network design; routing; games; equilibria