Associate Professor of Mathematics
Departments and Programs
Hinman Box: HB 6188
- B.A. Yale University; M.S. University of Massachusetts at Amherst; Ph.D. University of Michigan at Ann Arbor
Areas of Expertise
- Riemannian Geometry and Lie Groups
- Sunadas Method and the Covering Spectrum,with B. de Smit & R. Gornet, J. Differential Geom., 86 (2010), no. 3, 501-537.
- Spectral Isolation of Bi-Invariant Metrics on Compact Lie Groups,with C. Gordon & D. Schueth, Ann. Inst. Fourier, 60 (2010), 1617-1628.
- “Isospectral Simply-Connected Homogeneous Spaces and the Spectral Rigidity of Group Actions,” Comment. Math. Helv. , 77:4, (2002) 701-717.