Associate Professor of Psychological and Brain Sciences
Hinman Box: HB 6207
- B.A. Johns Hopkins University; M.A. University of California at Berkeley; M.A. Johns Hopkins University; Ph.D. Johns Hopkins University
Areas of Expertise
- Developmental psychobiology; gene/environment interactions in development; development of learning and memory; reproductive ethics
- Stern, J. D., Cramer, C. P., Green, R. M., Garrod, A., and DeVries, K. O., “Determining access to assisted reproductive technology: Reactions of clinic directors to ethically complex case scenarios,” Human Reproduction , 18:6 (2003) 1343-1352.
- Stern, J. C., Cramer, C. P., Garrod, A., and Green, R. M., “Attitudes on access to services at assisted reproductive technology clinics: Comparisons with clinic policy,” Fertility and Sterility , 77 (2002) 537-541.
- Stern, J. E., Cramer, C. P., Garrod, A., and Green, R. M., “Access-to-services at assisted reproductive technology clinics: A survey of policies and practices,” American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology , 184 (2001) 591-597.
- Cramer, C. P., Green, R. M., and Stern, J., “A metadisciplinary course as a means of incorporating applied ethics into the undergraduate curriculum,” Teaching Philosophy , 21 (1998) 163-170.
- McLaughlin, C. R., Hull, J., Edwards, W., Cramer, C. P., and Dewey, W., “Neonatal pain: A comprehensive survey of attitudes and practices,” Journal of Pain and Symptom Management , 8 (1993) 7-16.